We maintain this feed to showcase quality coverage of cannabis and hemp. Please explore the links below, and the publications generating them.
- South Dakota Supreme Court to Hear Recreational Cannabis Case this Monthby Addison Herron-Wheeler on April 9, 2021 at 11:42 pm
The South Dakota Supreme Court will hear arguments for both sides of the cannabis legalization debate.
- Research Shows Chronic Pain Patients See Sustained Improvement With Cannabis Useby A.J. Herrington on April 9, 2021 at 11:19 pm
A recently published study found that chronic pain patients saw long-term success with medical cannabis.
- Michigan University Offers Cannabis Chemistry Scholarship—The First In The Nationby Addison Herron-Wheeler on April 8, 2021 at 8:28 pm
Lake Superior State University recently announced that they will be offering interested and qualified students a cannabis chemistry scholarship.
- The Rise of Mary Jane’s CBDby Cannabis Now on April 11, 2021 at 12:00 pm
Mary Jane’s CBD dispensaries aim to educate consumers on the benefits of CBD and how it can be used as natural alternative to harmful pharmaceutical drugs. The post The Rise of Mary Jane’s CBD […]
- Califari’s Digital NFT Platform Amplifies Cannabis Artby Cannabis Now on April 9, 2021 at 7:07 pm
Califari expands the cannabis strain art experience with a new digital marketplace that uses non-fungible tokens to assign value and ownership. The post Califari’s Digital NFT Platform Amplifies […]
- Coffee With Blue Dream: How Cannabis & Caffeine Interactby Owen Poindexter on April 8, 2021 at 1:00 pm
While it might seem counterintuitive, coffee and cannabis can pair wonderfully — but they can also play off each other to create a jittery, anxiety-inducing effect. The post Coffee With Blue Dream: […]
Harris-Bricken CannaLaw Blog
- The First Cannabis Patent Infringement Lawsuit Has Officially Concludedby Jihee Ahn on April 10, 2021 at 2:00 pm
We’ve reported pretty extensively on the progress of United Cannabis Corporation’s (UCANN) patent infringement lawsuit against Pure Hemp Collective, Inc. since it was filed back in July 2018. […]
- Cannabis and Ballots, Part 2: Peruby Fred Rocafort on April 9, 2021 at 2:00 pm
Five* Latin American nations are holding presidential elections in 2021, with some important legislative elections taking place as well. Some of these contests have implications for cannabis policy, […]
- Aleafia Health Launches Everyday Cannabis Brand Divvyby Globe Newswire on April 7, 2021 at 11:30 am
Divvy is tailored to frequent cannabis consumers who are both price and quality conscious… Read the full article “Aleafia Health Launches Everyday Cannabis Brand Divvy” on The Daily Marijuana […]
- Green Thumb Industries Expands Independent Governance with Appointment of Swati Mylavarapu to Board of Directorsby Globe Newswire on April 7, 2021 at 11:00 am
Here’s what investors in Green Thumb Industries need to know… Read the full article “Green Thumb Industries Expands Independent Governance with Appointment of Swati Mylavarapu to Board of […]