We maintain this feed to showcase quality coverage of cannabis and hemp. Please explore the links below, and the publications generating them.
- Kiva Confections Launches Lost Farm Line Of Ediblesby A.J. Herrington on October 29, 2020 at 10:42 pm
Popular edibles brand Kiva Confections has a new line that’s sure to make a splash.
- Study of Canadian Workers Shows No Link Between Cannabis Use And Workplace Injuryby Thomas Edward on October 29, 2020 at 9:37 pm
A recent study finds no association between workplace injury and cannabis usage.
- NORML 2020 Conference Honors The Late Dr. Lester Grinspoonby Maureen Meehan on October 29, 2020 at 7:55 pm
Dr. Lester Grinspoon posthumously received the Michael J. Kennedy Social Justice Award this month.
- Cosmos & Critters: The Fantastic Glass Art of Nathan Belmontby Mike Adams on October 30, 2020 at 1:00 pm
Glass artist Nathan Belmont embraces two signature styles. The post Cosmos & Critters: The Fantastic Glass Art of Nathan Belmont appeared first on Cannabis Now.
- The ‘Trick’ and ‘Treat’ of Marketing Cannabis During a Pandemicby Cannabis Now Sponsor on October 29, 2020 at 9:12 pm
Learn how Bhang Corp. leaders navigate growth and stay on track during times of uncertainty. The post The ‘Trick’ and ‘Treat’ of Marketing Cannabis During a Pandemic appeared first on […]
- Extreme Dabbing: Fun or Frivolous?by Laura Notini on October 27, 2020 at 1:00 pm
Inside the viral multi-gram dab phenomenon. The post Extreme Dabbing: Fun or Frivolous? appeared first on Cannabis Now.
Harris-Bricken CannaLaw Blog
- Cannabis Legalization: What’s At Stake on Election Dayby Griffen Thorne on October 30, 2020 at 2:00 pm
Next week’s elections have the potential to make some serious changes and reforms for cannabis and even psychedelics. In this post, I’ll examine some of the bigger-ticket items to watch. The […]
- Congress Takes Issue with the (Awful) DEA Hemp Ruleby Nathalie Bougenies on October 29, 2020 at 2:00 pm
The hemp industry is not the only one that’s pushing back against the Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA)’s hemp Interim Final Rule (the “Rule”). If you read this blog, you’ll recall the […]
- Naturally Splendid Announces Distributor for Western Canadaby TheNewswire on October 26, 2020 at 5:48 pm
Vancouver, British Columbia – TheNewswire – October 26, 2020 – Naturally Splendid Enterprises Ltd. (“Naturally Splendid”, “NSE” or “the Company”) (FRANKFURT:50N) (TSXV:NSP) […]
- How to Use CBD Oil to Treat Inflammationby Grady Camp on October 21, 2020 at 1:16 pm
CBD oil is naturally extracted from the hemp plant and is appreciated for its possible healing properties. Hemp is not to be confused with marijuana as it doesn’t contain the psychoactive […]