We maintain this feed to showcase quality coverage of cannabis and hemp. Please explore the links below, and the publications generating them.
- California Cannabis Equity Alliance Demands Focus on Social Equity in Cannabisby Addison Herron-Wheeler on May 14, 2021 at 11:23 pm
The California Cannabis Equity Alliance is planning a protest for cannabis justice on Monday, May 17th.
- GOP Lawmakers File Comprehensive Federal Marijuana Decriminalization Billby A.J. Herrington on May 14, 2021 at 8:22 pm
A bill in favor of federal marijuana decriminalization was filed this week by two GOP lawmakers.
- Officials Charged in Cannabis Bribery Scheme In Calexico City, Californiaby Addison Herron-Wheeler on May 14, 2021 at 7:50 pm
Two officials in California are facing federal charges for their alleged part in a cannabis bribery scheme.
- Make These Delicious Cannabis-Infused Mocktail Recipes At Homeby Joanna O’Boyle on May 14, 2021 at 3:18 am
Replace the booze with BHO in these non-alcoholic drink options. The post Make These Delicious Cannabis-Infused Mocktail Recipes At Home appeared first on Cannabis Now.
- The Secret World of Trichomesby Dragonfly de la Luz on May 14, 2021 at 2:46 am
Up close shots from photographer Shwale give us a glimpse into the cannabis landscape. The post The Secret World of Trichomes appeared first on Cannabis Now.
- How-To: Make Rosin Dabs At Homeby Greg Zeman on May 11, 2021 at 6:58 pm
You can forget about the complicated process involved in traditional extraction and make this flavorful concentrate from the comfort of your own home. The post How-To: Make Rosin Dabs At Home […]
Harris-Bricken CannaLaw Blog
- Marijuana Reform: Free Allen Russellby Jesse Mondry on May 14, 2021 at 2:00 pm
The insanity of the war on drugs needs to stop. Sixteen states and the District of Columbia have legalized marijuana for adult recreational use. Roughly 40% of Americans live in jurisdictions where […]
- Oregon Cannabis Industry Proposes Changes to Rules and Statutesby Jesse Mondry on May 13, 2021 at 2:00 pm
This note discusses legislation proposed for this year’s Oregon legislative section. Specifically, Senate Bill 408, titled “Enforcement Reform,” that seeks to amend the statutes governing […]
- Ballard Spahr Launches Cannabis Legislation Tracker to ID Industry Trends and Opportunitiesby D.M.O. Newswire on April 19, 2021 at 1:59 pm
As more states legalize cannabis to some degree, the resulting patchwork of laws becomes ever more difficult to navigate… Read the full article “Ballard Spahr Launches Cannabis Legislation Tracker […]
- Is Medterra a Publicly-Traded Company?by Susie Peterson on April 15, 2021 at 1:47 pm
Medterra believes that CBD should be available to all those in need at an affordable price… Read the full article “Is Medterra a Publicly-Traded Company?” on The Daily Marijuana Observer.