We maintain this feed to showcase quality coverage of cannabis and hemp. Please explore the links below, and the publications generating them.
- San Diego Sues to Collect Unpaid Cannabis Taxesby Addison Herron-Wheeler on October 23, 2020 at 11:06 pm
Apparently, some cannabis businesses in San Diego have not been paying the correct amount of tax money.
- 2016 Never Ended: The Final Presidential Debateby Aaron Krall on October 23, 2020 at 9:24 pm
Now that the final presidential debate happened, will this election cycle finally end?
- Jay-Z Launches New Cannabis Brand With Calivaby A.J. Herrington on October 23, 2020 at 8:05 pm
Jay-Z has officially gone green!
- Humulene: The Terpene That Can Kill Cancer Cellsby Curt Robbins on October 25, 2020 at 1:00 pm
Learn everything you need to know about Humulene – a terpene that gives your strain a unique taste and smell. The post Humulene: The Terpene That Can Kill Cancer Cells appeared first on Cannabis Now.
- The Ultimate Pot Shopping Guide From a Cannabis Industry Expertby David Bienenstock on October 24, 2020 at 1:00 pm
If you’re lucky enough to live in (or visit) a place with multiple cannabis retail options, buying cannabis can sometimes be an overwhelming experience. The post The Ultimate Pot Shopping Guide From […]
- Rocket Seeds: The Future of Seed Shopping is Hereby Cannabis Now Sponsor on October 23, 2020 at 5:52 pm
A one-stop-shop of high-quality, trusted seed banks, Rocket Seeds is dedicated to solving the problem of buying cannabis seeds from untrustworthy websites. The post Rocket Seeds: The Future of Seed […]
Harris-Bricken CannaLaw Blog
- New Jersey Cannabis Legalization Guide (Public Question 1)by Canna Law Blog on October 25, 2020 at 2:00 pm
This November cannabis legalization initiatives will appear on the ballots of five states: Arizona, Mississippi, Montana, New Jersey, and South Dakota. Every Sunday through November 1, Canna Law […]
- ¿Emprendimientos de Cáñamo Industrial en México? ¡Comienza Ya!by Adrián Cisneros Aguilar on October 24, 2020 at 2:00 pm
Como hemos venido informándoles en este blog, la legalización de la cannabis está en proceso aquí en México. Una iniciativa de “Ley para la Regulación del Cannabis” (en adelante, “Ley de […]
- How to Use CBD Oil to Treat Inflammationby Grady Camp on October 21, 2020 at 1:16 pm
CBD oil is naturally extracted from the hemp plant and is appreciated for its possible healing properties. Hemp is not to be confused with marijuana as it doesn’t contain the psychoactive […]
- Lexaria Bioscience Granted First European Patent for DehydraTECH(TM) Technologyby TheNewswire on October 21, 2020 at 12:38 pm
New patent includes method of treatment claims for a broad range of disease conditions including use of: – cannabinoids to treat cardiac conditions such as hypertension and neurological diseases […]