We maintain this feed to showcase quality coverage of cannabis and hemp. Please explore the links below, and the publications generating them.
- House Of Representatives Schedules Vote On MORE Actby A.J. Herrington on November 27, 2020 at 10:37 pm
The U.S. House of Representatives is planning to vote on the MORE Act in the first week of December.
- Georgia Accepting Applications for Medical Cannabis Productionby Addison Herron-Wheeler on November 27, 2020 at 9:49 pm
The process for getting licensed will be competitive.
- Detroit City Council Approves Adult-Use Cannabis Salesby A.J. Herrington on November 25, 2020 at 11:43 pm
Looks like Detroit is getting into the legal cannabis game!
- How to Handle Edibles In Front the Family This Thanksgivingby K. Astre on November 26, 2020 at 2:00 pm
Here are five helpful tips on navigating a sticky situation. The post How to Handle Edibles In Front the Family This Thanksgiving appeared first on Cannabis Now.
- What’s The Deal with Sungrown Cannabis?by Ngaio Bealum on November 25, 2020 at 2:00 pm
Why sustainable, sungrown cannabis just tastes better. The post What’s The Deal with Sungrown Cannabis? appeared first on Cannabis Now.
- 7 Cannabis-Infused Recipes for Your Danksgiving Feastby Cannabis Now on November 24, 2020 at 7:00 pm
Seven traditional Thanksgiving recipes get an infusion of cannabis. The post 7 Cannabis-Infused Recipes for Your Danksgiving Feast appeared first on Cannabis Now.
Harris-Bricken CannaLaw Blog
- Cannabis Trademarking in Brazilby Fred Rocafort on November 27, 2020 at 3:00 pm
An appeals court in Brazil is set to consider the issue of cannabis-related trademarks, and in particular their registrability under the country’s Intellectual Property Law (LPI), which forbids the […]
- Happy Thanksgiving from Canna Law Blog!by Canna Law Blog on November 26, 2020 at 3:00 pm
Here’s to a happy Thanksgiving for everyone out there, along with friends and families. We are thankful for the privilege of working with so many great people and companies every day, and in such a […]
- CBD And The Rise Of The Wellness Caféby Steven Lachard on November 16, 2020 at 11:50 pm
The CBD industry is growing significantly. In fact, Forbes predicts that within five years, the CBD market could be worth $20 billion, spread across a diverse range of food and beverage products, as […]
- Neptune Wellness Solutions Inc. Receives Over US$100 Million in Purchase Ordersby PR Newswire on November 16, 2020 at 9:06 pm
The purchase orders come from six different Neptune clients… Read the full article “Neptune Wellness Solutions Inc. Receives Over US$100 Million in Purchase Orders” on The Daily Marijuana Observer.