We maintain this feed to showcase quality coverage of cannabis and hemp. Please explore the links below, and the publications generating them.
- Idaho Senator Pushes Back on Legalization with Proposed Psychoactive Drug Banby Addison Herron-Wheeler on January 20, 2021 at 8:22 pm
Senator C. Scott Grow is seeking to amend the state’s constitution to prevent cannabis reform.
- Trump’s Final Clemency: Among Usual Suspects, Pot Prisonersby Maureen Meehan on January 20, 2021 at 3:00 pm
On Trump’s final day of being President of the United States, he granted clemency to a handful of people serving absurd sentences for cannabis offenses.
- Michigan Dispensary Gives Cannabis for COVID Vaccinationsby Addison Herron-Wheeler on January 19, 2021 at 11:53 pm
The ‘Pot for Shots’ initiative was launched to encourage Michiganders to get vaccinated.
- Sirius Black is Purple Perfectionby Greg Zeman on January 20, 2021 at 7:01 pm
Some see purple weed as a gimmick, but this stuff is serious. The post Sirius Black is Purple Perfection appeared first on Cannabis Now.
- Pliny the Elder: Ancient Pioneer of Medical Marijuanaby Bill Weinberg on January 15, 2021 at 10:11 am
Historians of the cannabis plant have long contended that Pliny the Elder was among the first to make note of its curative and psychoactive properties. The post Pliny the Elder: Ancient Pioneer of […]
- Lone Cannabinoids: THCAby Dragonfly de la Luz on January 14, 2021 at 2:00 pm
The process for THCA extraction isn’t widely known, as extraction artists are notoriously secretive about their methods. The post Lone Cannabinoids: THCA appeared first on Cannabis Now.
Harris-Bricken CannaLaw Blog
- Washington Cannabis: What to Watch for in 2021by Jonathan Bench on January 20, 2021 at 3:00 pm
Because this is the beginning of the year, and because I have had many clients ask me about the status of Washington’s cannabis market lately, I wanted to weigh in on my predictions for Washington […]
- USDA Hemp Final Rule: Hits and Missesby Nathalie Bougenies on January 19, 2021 at 3:00 pm
Last Friday, January 15th, the U.S. Department of Agriculture (the “USDA”) announced today’s publication of its hemp production final rule in the Federal Register, which will go into effect on […]
- CBD Vaping: Why So Many People Have Startedby Grady Camp on January 11, 2021 at 6:40 pm
Gone are the days when cannabidiol (CBD) and CBD-infused products have stirred the pot and become the subject of controversy. The world has seen a drastic change in how individuals see CBD products […]
- What Will Happen with Hemp 10 Years from Now?by Grady Camp on January 11, 2021 at 5:26 pm
Hemp a Decade from Now: What Does the Future Hold? 2020 will be a memorable year in history, and not exactly in the best of ways. The pandemic made us all pause and look at life differently, but […]