We maintain this feed to showcase quality coverage of cannabis and hemp. Please explore the links below, and the publications generating them.
- Immersive Cannabis Experience Coming to NYCby Addison Herron-Wheeler on July 27, 2021 at 6:11 pm
Immersive entertainment is coming to New York City in the form of a new cannabis pop-up.
- New Mexico Expected to Run Out of Cannabis When Legal Sales Beginby Nicole Potter on July 27, 2021 at 5:43 pm
New Mexico could run out of cannabis due to high demand when legal sales begin.
- Barcelona’s Cannabis Clubs in Limbo After Abrupt Court Rulingby Benjamin M. Adams on July 27, 2021 at 5:35 pm
Around 200 cannabis clubs in the city face an uncertain future.
- Europe’s Growing Cannabis Industryby Alex Rogers on July 27, 2021 at 1:00 pm
Timing is everything when it comes to being successful in Europe’s growing cannabis industry. The post Europe’s Growing Cannabis Industry appeared first on Cannabis Now.
- Origins of Cannabis: Plant Was First Domesticated 12,000 Years Agoby A.J. Herrington on July 24, 2021 at 1:00 pm
Researchers investigating the origins of cannabis have determined that the plant was first domesticated in what is now northwestern China about 12,000 years ago. The findings also contradict the […]
- Sunset Blue: The Sedative Strain That Will Help You Unwindby Anna Wilcox on July 23, 2021 at 7:05 pm
Mellow and fragrant, Sunset Blue provides an excellent alternative to a walk in the woods if you’re stuck inside all day. The post Sunset Blue: The Sedative Strain That Will Help You Unwind […]
Harris-Bricken CannaLaw Blog
- FY22 Agriculture Appropriation Bill: A Good Omen for the Hemp Industryby Nathalie Bougenies on July 27, 2021 at 2:00 pm
On June 29, the House Appropriations Committee (the Committee) released the draft of the fiscal year 2022 Agriculture, Rural Development, Food and Drug Administration, and Related Agencies funding […]
- California Ketamine Clinics: Implications From Epic Medical Management, LLC v. Paquetteby Ethan Minkin on July 26, 2021 at 2:00 pm
The corporate practice of medicine doctrine (“CPOM”) and state anti-kickback prohibitions vary from state to state. While some states have statutory prohibitions, other states rely upon case law […]
- Ballard Spahr Launches Cannabis Legislation Tracker to ID Industry Trends and Opportunitiesby D.M.O. Newswire on April 19, 2021 at 1:59 pm
As more states legalize cannabis to some degree, the resulting patchwork of laws becomes ever more difficult to navigate… Read the full article “Ballard Spahr Launches Cannabis Legislation Tracker […]
- Is Medterra a Publicly-Traded Company?by Susie Peterson on April 15, 2021 at 1:47 pm
Medterra believes that CBD should be available to all those in need at an affordable price… Read the full article “Is Medterra a Publicly-Traded Company?” on The Daily Marijuana Observer.