We maintain this feed to showcase quality coverage of cannabis and hemp. Please explore the links below, and the publications generating them.
- Connecticut Official Hints at Delay in Launch of Legal Cannabis Salesby A.J. Herrington on September 10, 2021 at 2:00 pm
Connecticut could experience a delay in launching cannabis sales in order to ensure that things are equitable. The post Connecticut Official Hints at Delay in Launch of Legal Cannabis Sales appeared […]
- Missouri’s Medical Marijuana Program Sees Huge Growth in First Yearby Thomas Edward on September 9, 2021 at 4:22 pm
Missouri has only had one year of legal, medical marijuana so far, and already, business is booming with signs of even more growth to come. The post Missouri’s Medical Marijuana Program Sees Huge […]
- Growers in the Emerald Triangle are Facing a Potential Extinction Eventby Jackie Bryant on September 9, 2021 at 3:55 pm
Emerald Triangle growers are concerned about alarming price drops for their product and what that means for their future. The post Growers in the Emerald Triangle are Facing a Potential Extinction […]
- How to Smoke a Joint Like a Cannabis Connoisseurby Nikki Lastreto on September 10, 2021 at 11:40 pm
All five senses come alive when you host a blind bud tasting. The post How to Smoke a Joint Like a Cannabis Connoisseur appeared first on Cannabis Now.
- Ohio Program Trains Cannabis Offenders for Industry Jobsby A.J. Herrington on September 9, 2021 at 11:48 pm
A licensed medical marijuana cultivator in Ohio has teamed up with a nonprofit serving formerly incarcerated people to provide an employment education program for past cannabis offenders. The post […]
- Lume’s Kevin Kuethe Awarded for Leadershipby Chris Kudialis on September 9, 2021 at 5:56 pm
Chief cultivation officer of Michigan-based marijuana giant earns well-deserved leadership award at this year’s annual Cannabis Conference in Las Vegas. The post Lume’s Kevin Kuethe Awarded for […]
Harris-Bricken CannaLaw Blog
- Cannabis M&A: Common Representations and Warrantiesby Griffen Thorne on September 10, 2021 at 2:00 pm
In my last post in this series, I ran through a detailed list of some of the more common conditions to closing you’ll see in the run-of-the-mill cannabis business purchase. Today, I want to do […]
- Oregon Cannabis: Why Public Records Laws Matter to Oregon Marijuana Businessesby Jesse Mondry on September 9, 2021 at 2:00 pm
Every state has some form of open records laws. Most of us have probably heard of the Freedom of Information Action (“FOIA”) which is the federal open records law. The purpose of the FOIA […]
- Ballard Spahr Launches Cannabis Legislation Tracker to ID Industry Trends and Opportunitiesby D.M.O. Newswire on April 19, 2021 at 1:59 pm
As more states legalize cannabis to some degree, the resulting patchwork of laws becomes ever more difficult to navigate… Read the full article “Ballard Spahr Launches Cannabis Legislation Tracker […]
- Is Medterra a Publicly-Traded Company?by Susie Peterson on April 15, 2021 at 1:47 pm
Medterra believes that CBD should be available to all those in need at an affordable price… Read the full article “Is Medterra a Publicly-Traded Company?” on The Daily Marijuana Observer.