We maintain this feed to showcase quality coverage of passions, fetishes and lifestyles. Please explore the links below, and the media generating them.
- Orgasm Denial, a Sexual Build Up of Intense Pleasureby Helena Lorimer on July 25, 2021 at 11:00 am
It may sound like a nightmare, but actually, engaging in orgasm denial (otherwise known as erotic sexual denial) is one of the sexiest ways to build and maintain arousal! And when one finally does […]
- Self-Pleasure Is the Key to a Better Partnered Sexby Karolina Wilde on July 24, 2021 at 11:00 am
Being single usually has a fairly sad undertone for many people. Movies and media had shaped a certain image of how the life of single people looks like, with tons of Ben & Jerry’s ice cream or […]
- What’s a Masochist, and Am I One?by Colin Hanna on July 22, 2021 at 11:00 am
In sex and in life, there are those who seek pain or self-denial as a means for pleasure. On the sexual side of things, masochism can be healthy when explored via BDSM play. However when this spills […]
- Top 5 Ways to Make Your Sex More Accessible to Your Disabled Loverby Andrew Gurza on July 27, 2021 at 12:00 am
If you want to get it on with a disabled lover, you might have some questions about how to make sex great for both of you. Here’s how!
- QUIZ: How Good at Dirty Talk Are You?by Kinkly Staff on July 26, 2021 at 12:00 am
How do you rank when it comes to dirty talk? Take our quiz and test yourself!
- We Pass Things Around: Things to Know About STIs in 2021by Remi Newman on July 23, 2021 at 12:00 am
Finding out you or your partner has an STI is never fun. But getting a diagnosis is important, as are these things you need to know about STIs in 2021.
- 7 Sex Positions That Are Great for Period Sexby Kinkly Staff on July 22, 2021 at 12:00 am
Check out these sex positions that are great for period sex!